- Designed to quietly ventilate grow tents, transfer heating/cooling to rooms, circulate air, exhaust odors, and cool AV racks.
- Features an 8-speed manual controller utilizing PWM. See T-Series for temperature and humidity controls.
- Mixed flow design combined with a PWM-controlled EC motor for a truly quiet and energy efficient performance.
- Kit also includes corded AC power adapter, installation manual, and all necessary mounting hardware.
- Duct Size: 6” | Dimensions: 7.9 x 12.6 x 8.4 in. | Airflow: 402 CFM | Noise: 32 dBA | Bearings: Dual Ball
The duct fan system is designed to quietly cool AV equipment rooms and closets, and to ventilate various air circulation and exhaust projects. Features an inline speed controller utilizing PWM-technology. Containing an inline mixed-flow design, the duct fan can maintain airflow even in high static pressure applications. Contains an EC-motor for a quiet and energy efficient performance. The motor box containing the fan’s impeller and blades can be detached from the mounted frame for easy cleaning and maintenance. Complete kit includes one duct fan unit, one inline speed controller, installation manual, and all necessary mounting hardware.
Precise Speed Controller
The inline speed controller enables you to set the duct fan’s speed to optimal noise and airflow levels for various environments.Eight speed options are available with power switch, and backup memory. This S6 model can be connected to the smart controller of the CLOUDLINE T6 model to share the same programming and power source.
Quiet and Energy Efficient Design
The inline fan features a mixed flow design using a stator blade and dual hydrodynamic wind circles. This gives it a high static pressure rating, enabling it to deliver airflow even in applications where air movement is being restricted. The motor houses dual ball bearings rated at 67,000 hours which allows the duct fan unit to be mounted in any direction. The unit is IP44 rated to be highly resistant to dust and liquids, and performs well even in harsh environments.