HORTILUX BULB 400 W MH M400/HOR/HTL (1)
Studies have shown the most productive method for indoor growing is by starting plants with Metal Halide and then switching to High Pressure Sodium grow lights.
HORTILUX Metal Halide lamps are specially designed to provide the spectral energy required for beginning stages of plant growth.
HORTILUX Metal Halide out performs most grow lamps because of high initial light intensity and consistent output of the exclusive EYE HORTILUX spectrum.
This exclusive EYE HORTILUX Spectrum gives HORTILUX Metal Halide lamps a distinct edge over our competition, providing 30% better spectral maintenance than our competitors.
This prolongs lamp life, reduces lamp replacement costs and also results in reduced down-time and maintenance costs, making HORTILUX Metal Halide a great, cost effective solution to your plant growth needs – especially in the vegetative stages.
- Available wattages: 400, 1000
- Exclusive EYE HORTILUX Spectrum.
- Use with core & coil ballasts for optimal performance.
- High initial light intensity and consistent spectral output
- 30% better spectral maintenance than our competitors which prolongs lamp life reducing lamp replacement costs
- Full one-year warranty.
- Operated and tested before packaging.
- Made in Mentor, Ohio USA!
- Initial Lumens : 39000
- Color Temperature : 6500K
- CRI : 65
- Operating Position : Horizontal +/- 15 degrees
- Fixture Requirement : Enclosed Rated
- ANSI Code : M59
- E-Ballast Compatible : Yes
- Warm-Up Time : 4 Minutes
- Hot Re-Strike Time : 15 Minutes
1x Hortilux 400W MH / HTL / HOR Bulb