Increase Yields While Decreasing Fertilizer & Water Use With Soil Activator
This OMRI listed biostimulant is a patented blend of naturally occurring soil bacteria and a wood extract (a forestry by-product).These ingredients work synergistically and, when applied to soil (ideally at planting or transplanting), the beneficial bacteria begin colonizing the rhizosphere - the small area of soil around the roots. This promotes healthy root growth and builds robust plants from the root up.
Benefits of Soil Activator:
- Improves nutrient uptake by converting soil minerals into absorbable nutrients.
- Fixes atmospheric nitrogen turning it into plant-usable nitrogen compounds.
- Produces enzymes that break down organic matter, freeing up additional nutritional sources.
- Solubilizes silicate and zinc while siderophores chelate iron making them bioavailable to plants.
- Contains no genetically modified organisms (GMO).
- Bacillus subtilis is one of the first bacterium species to be studied extensively. It is widely used for industrial, agricultural and fermentation processes because of its ability to tolerate extreme temperatures and low humidity. B. subtilis is highly competitive in the soil and commonly outcompetes other soil microbes making it exceptional for suppression of fungal disease in soil media.
- Bacillus amyloliquefaciens is an aggressive and effective fighter against bacterial and fungal pathogens that try to infringe upon the root systems it colonizes. Additionally, it helps the roots deal with abiotic stress (which includes drought, high salinity, extreme temperatures and overwatering).
- Pseudomonas monteilii works as catalyst for the synergistic activity between the microorganisms. It is what frees up phosphorous for plant use.