Emit balanced light similar to a 3000° Kelvin source, making them ideal for all phases of plant growth while ensuring more natural growth patterns occur in most species. Its enhanced orange-red component promotes flowering, stem elongation and germination while a rich blue content assures healthy vegetative growth.
ANSI M47/E (CWA) or Reactor/Ignitor
Surpass all other HID sources in PAR watts - the most objective measurement of total light energy available for photosynthesis..
- Operates on a Metal Halide Ballast
- Electronic ballast friendly
- Balanced spectral output
- Single source provides nutritious light for all phases of growth
- Enhanced orange-red component promotes flowering, stem elongation and germination
- Rich blue content for healthy vegetative growth
- Highest PAR rating of all HID sources
- Color Temperature 3200K
- Long life, economical