This quality SunGro Horticulture Sunshine Mix #4 is recommended where high air capacity and fast drainage are needed: during winter months, with water and salt-sensitive crops, or where frequent leaching is required. In total, it’s 3.8 cubic ft. of the compressed mix. It is recommended by SunGro for seed starting, cuttings and is also suitable for plug culture.
Mix #4 Growing mix contains Canadian Sphagnum peat moss, perlite, major and minor nutrients, gypsum, Dolomitic limestone, and long-lasting wetting agent. SunGro is setting the standard for generations.
It contains Dolomitic limestone to adjust media pH to 5.0-7.0 and to provide calcium and magnesium. Gypsum is added as a source of sulfur and calcium. In addition, Sunshine #4 has a highly soluble nutrient charge equivalent to about one liquid feeding with a complete fertilizer, plus trace elements at a normal rate.
- SunGro SUGRMIX4 Sunshine Mix #4 Growing Mix
- Recommended where high air capacity and fast drainage are needed
- Growing mix has highly soluble nutrient charges equivalent to about one liquid feeding with a complete fertilizer, plus trace elements at a normal rate
- Great for winter months, with water & sensitive crops, or where frequent leaching is required
- Highly recommended for cutting propagation, bedding and vegetable plants, hanging baskets, pot crops, and seed germination
- Natural & Organic
- Mixes contain Dolomitic limestone to adjust media pH to 5.0-7.0 and to provide calcium and magnesium
- For houseplants, indoor containers, vegetables, and Herbs
- Used in Floriculture and is made of Canadian Sphagnum Peat Moss, Perlite, Dolomite Lime, Wetting Agent, Starter Nutrient Charge (with Gypsum), RESiLIENCE
- RESiLIENCE mixes enhance root development in seedling, cutting, and finished production plants
- Shipping Weight: 83.5 lbs
- Package Dimensions: 14.9L x 18.2W x 24.5H inches